Rules about fishing in Stora Lövsjön
For fishing in Stora Lövsjön you need to have a guilty complete filled fishing license.
The license in valid for 24 hours from start date and hour.
The talon (bottom part of the card) must be placed in the postbox at the notice-board before fishing.
Make an x in the square when you have read the rules and accepted them.
All fields on the fishing license must be filled in, otherwise the card is invalid!
- The fishing license. Is personal and must be presented at the request of the supervisor. The fishing license must always be carried when fishing, together with valid identification. Max 2 licenses and 2 rods may be used at the same time.
- Number of fishes. A maximum of 3 fishes per license and day. Applies to Rainbow, Char and Trout, other fish are not included in the quota. Hooked fish must not be put back. When fishing with several cards at the same time, for example 2 cards and 2 rods, when you have caught 3 fish then you have spent the quota on one card and must take up a rod.You must not fish on your friend's quota, because the fishing cards are personal.
- Fishing-equipment. All fishing must be conducted from land. It is allowed with Angling, Spin Fishing and Fly Fishing. Only one rod per fishing license is allowed. During fishing, the rods must be kept under surveillance and immediately available. You who choose to fish with several fishing licenses and rods at the same time, all rods must be next to each other, it is absolutely forbidden to spread rods over several piers.
- Fire. You are only permitted to make a fire on special prepared places. Make sure to put out the fire after you have finished it. You are obliged to keep track of the fire risk in your area.
- Tackle and Bait. Only one hook per line (single hook or three hook). Exceptions when using so-called fly cast, when three flies may be used. Live bait may not be used.
- Piers. Disabled people have priority to the piers near the cabin. Fly-fishermen have priority to the other piers.
- Children. A maximum of two (2) children under the age of 13 may fish in the company of an adult on their fishing quota, however, a maximum of 3 fish per card. However, the children must actively fish and be at their rods, it is allowed to help with hauling and other problems that may arise.
- Parking. Only in prepared places. The plan by the cabin is only allowed for cabin guests, for cars with a disability permit and for security staff. Caravans and mobile homes are referred to parking lots east of the lake or to the old industrial area adjacent to the access road to the lake.
- Bathing. It is not allowed to swim in Stora Lövsjön, due to safety reasons, as there are lots of lures and hooks on the bottom, and that our fishing guests may consider this to be disturbing.
- Keep Clean. Absolutely forbidden to throw fishing lines, hooks and more in nature. Waste such as plastic bags, disposable grills, bottles, cans, etc., should be carried home or put in the bins. Fish cleaning, Shrimp and food waste must not be thrown in the rubbish bins or in the water, but must be thrown in the forest or buried. Cigarette butts must not be thrown into the water or on the ice as the fish can swallow them.
- Sanctions. In the event of repeated and serious violations of the rules of procedure, the association can charge a control fee of SEK 4,000. Anyone who violates the rules risks being suspended from fishing in the association's waters forever. Anyone who violates the Fisheries Act risks: Being deprived of their fishing license and caught fish and being allowed to end fishing. Please of fishing gear provided to the police, as well as a report of illegal fishing.
The border of Vikmanshyttans Sportfiskeklubb